Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you apply for a provisional/minor permit?

Minor Application Form (11 years – 16 years) or FLA Application Form (17 years and over) where applicable

1 passport size photo

Tax Registration Number (TRN)

Licence fee receipt

Copy of License and current licence fee certificate belonging to primary holder

Authorization letter from parent/legal guardian (where applicable) & primary holder of licence

Letter from an approved FLA trainer stating that applicant is competent in the safe use and handling of the shotgun for the same gauge being applied for (letter of competence must accompany the application)

Live betting in bet365 Sport now.