- Created: Friday, 27 July 2018 20:39
INVITATION TO TENDER - Security Guard Services
The Firearm Licensing Authority invites tenders from Suitably qualified security providers for the Provision of Security Guard Services.
SCOPE OF WORK
To Provide armed and unarmed Security Officers;
To provide Supervisor for Security Personnel on a 24-hr basis for premises located at:
- Head Office: 91A Old Hope Road, Kingston 6.
- Montego Bay Regional Office: Bogue City Centre, Montego Bay, St. James
- Mandeville Regional Office: James Warehouse Plaza, Mandeville, Manchester
- Ocho Rios Regional Office (Proposed)
Specific assignments will require the position of Security Officers at predetermined strategic locations as well as patrol. Officers will have the responsibility to monitor all activities on the premises identified above and make daily reports on these activities.
ELIGIBILTY OF CONTRACTOR
Companies responding to the tenders should:
• Submit a valid National Contract Commission (NCC) Certificate in the grade and category of SAFETY AND SECURITY SERVICES;
• Present a valid Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)/Letter (TCL);
• Proof of registration with the Private Security Regulation Authority (PSRA);
• Demonstrate competence and experience in the provision of similar services to industrial and commercial properties;
• Submit a Bid Securing Declaration as outlined in the RFP Document.
Interested companies are required to collect Tender Packages as at Monday July 30, 2018, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
No Fee is required.
RETURN OF TENDERS
Completed Tenders should be submitted in plain sealed envelopes and should bear the following identifying marks:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PROCUREMENT OF SECURITY SERVICES
Firearm Licensing Authority (FLA)
Tenders are to be deposited in the Tender Box located in the Lobby of
FLA’s Head Office at 91A Old Hope Road, Kingston 6 and will be received no later than 10:00a.m. on Tuesday August 28, 2018.
OPENING OF TENDERS
Public opening of tenders will be on Tuesday August 28, 2018 at 10:15a.m.
In the Board Room located on the Ground Floor of the FLA Head Office. Bidders or their representatives are invited to attend.
Firearm Licensing Authority reserves the right:
- not accept the lowest bid;
- Reject or accept any or all tenders or to annul the tender process at any time prior to the award of the contract without incurring any liability.
In order to collect documentation and further information please contact:
Firearm Licensing Authority
91A Old Hope Road, Kingston 6.
Telephone: 927-5158 (60)